Thursday, March 3, 2011

About February...

I blame it for being a short month containing way too many interesting things and way too little internet. But what's done is done and what hasn't been updated, hasn't been updated. Argh. Oh well.
What does the future hold? Massive uncertainty. I already thought I'd be somewhere else right now, if that makes any sense. But the advice 'Semper Gumbi' is very good and I'm trying to just keep that in mind as I feel like I'm swimming in an interminable sea of paperwork and 'training'.
But enough about me.
Pictures, for your entertainment, will follow at some point in the probably distant but not impossibly distant future. I need to find a cord for my camera. When I manage that, things will be different. I'm also considering buying a crappy little netbook type thing so I can keep doing the whole wordprocessing thing whilest in unusual and unpleasant places so that hopefully even if I have to backdate all entries, I will at least be able to give a once monthly update of life, the universe and everything else according to me.

No comments: