Sunday, September 5, 2010

As promised...

To probably my ONLY reader... I am going to post what I was thinking earlier. For the rest of you (haha... who else is out there?), please enjoy as I try to demonstrate something that happened earlier today. I am trying to post this in pictures- something I rarely do because it takes a lot of effort and I'm not sure it's worth it, because I suck at things involving photos and the internet. Anyway, here goes.

So you're minding your own business and going to Mass when you happen to notice this guy sitting in front of you.



Directly after Mass (because you _never_ get distracted during Mass, not even by guys like this!) you ask your friend the important questions. To the best of her knowledge, is he...





Whew! No poaching! But you were so distracted by this face:

that you completely failed to notice his hands!




As far as your friend knows, he's not engaged! Okay, hate to ask because this is one that's kind of more between the guy and God than the other two, but...





You stare at this new guy for a bit longer.




You scrap together a little courage and walk over, trying to simultaneously smile and not to trip over your own feet. You hope the humidity hasn't gotten to your hair yet. You wonder if your makeup is okay...
"Hi!" you say, too brightly. "I'm Bolyongok*! What's your name?"



And he says....


.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
At which point, you are thinking "Really, God? Really?" Well, that and "I wonder who I can borrow a copy of 'Polish in 20 Easy Lessons' from?"
NB: The cutie whose photo I borrowed is in fact Polish footballer Rafal Boguski. I'm pretty sure he's taken, but I'm not ACTUALLY losing sleep over Rafal Boguski. I'm just using him as a placeholder. I'm fairly certain he was not harmed by this blogpost. He's cute, isn't he?


*Actually you wouldn't say 'I'm Bolyongok', but we'll leave it as an example. Cool? Cool. So why are you still reading this? I really haven't got anything better to explain down here and I could go on for a while. I went on for something like forty-eight pages of my thesis so seriously don't put it past me!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

"Is cute, ja?"

Yes. So he is.